Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Todays Wordart


Hi all-- I'n sitting here posting ,watching and listening to "America's Got
Talent" I'm a multi tasker!!!! I love this show, some of these people are so funny and have NO talent at all!!!
We kept busy today doing a ton of little odds and ends jobs - those ones that people keep putting off and seem never to get done. Took care of a few ant hills that were popping up in the yard, pulled out a couple of little trees that were not going to make it another winter. We used the 4-wheeler to pull these up and it worked slick as can be!! It took a total of about 15 minutes to pull both of them up. jim wasn't expecting to do that today, but I caught him before he got back to the house and suggested that we do it this morning!!He's becoming a procrastinator lately!!
We went out to supper with Char and Ron tonight- a little Mexican place here in town- the food is great!
I talked to Kim this afternoon and she said its HOT there "105 ". It was bad enough here today with 85- tomorrow is going to be hotter for us- because the humidity is suppose to be high. I know----- a lot of you have it hotter then us and even hotter then 105, but I can't take the heat that well, so that's why I like Minnesota and our 4 seasons. Some of you are probably wondering how we put up with the really cold weather here in the winter. I guess it's all about what we get used too.
The wordart for today kinda fits me- except I forget to go left somtimes!!! LOL
Hugs

1 comment:

  1. we pour hot HOT water on our ant hills to get rid of them, do you too? :)
    it's been holding pretty steady in high 90's here this week! still HOT! lol
    Thank you so much for sharing, Donna! have a WONDERFUL day!!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY