Monday, August 10, 2009

Wordart For Today


Hi everyone- for some of you it's morning and for others it's in the middle of the night or else it's evening like it is for me. I'm finally done doing all my "Chores" for the day and figured it was about time to play!! I always come here first and then if I have time I will go and check out facebook and maybe play a bit of farkle before I go to bed.
Rhonda got home late last night and Kim and Tyler are back to their regular schedule in N.C.
The kids are all getting the grandkids their school supplies and a few new clothes. Gosh it doesn't seem like school should be starting in a few weeks. I'm going to miss the boys when school starts, I'm used to having them here during the day and asking me-- "Grandma what are we going to do today?" I miss Tyler and Kim a lot- Tyler had either me or Kim making him a chocolate shake every night! Lucy went home today too, so the house is back to normal and really quiet!
Jim made himself toast this morning and set the plate on the table by his chair and went into the kitchen to get something and when he got back into the living room --the plate was empty and Lucy was sitting there with her tongue lapping around her month!!! What a dog! and so quick and careful, there was a glass of milk setting there and she didn't spill that. She enjoyed her extra breakfast tho"!
I did a little baking today and got the upstairs vaccumed and cleaned and even made a good supper, mashed pototoes, chops and fresh corn on the cob!! We can't hardly wait for the corn trucks to show up in town, it's the local corn growers that set up their stands, and boy is it good!!!
See ya all tomorrow
Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Aug. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this work of art. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in
    SARIWO - The DigiScrap Freebies Search Engine, different to also find out can about Your works. Look at the post:
    11 August 2009 [06:00 pm at Central- European time] – 3 pages.
    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY