Wednesday, September 2, 2009


http://www.4shared.com/file/129787288/61076369/trick_or_treat.html
Hi everyone- Did ya miss me? Lol I haven't been feeling up to snuff the last few days, so I haven't been on the computer much.
Today I had the boys and Kenzie and Maggie and we had a rather busy fun day. We went down town by the Archer House (old restored Hotel) and I took a bunch of pictures of the kids by the river. Haven't checked them out yet, so hope they turned out good. Then all 5 of us went to lunch at Wendys and then to the park. The kids played for a while and then I had to have more pictures. (of course) Both places had gazebos so I took pictures of the kids in both of them! And I took a bunch of pictures out here in our yard. It was picture day today!!!
Only one more day (Friday) that I have the boys here and then they go back to school next Tuesday, will miss having them around everyday.
Tonight is Jim's last night of midnights and then he has 4 days off.
Will talk more tomorrow
Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY