Monday, October 12, 2009

More Fall wordart For Today



Leave a comment if you like my wordart.
Good Evening everyone- or morning whichever part of the world your at.

We got snow today in my part of the world and it's to early for that!!! And it

's cold too!!!

I'm out side more now then I have ever been, because I'm taking the puppy out to go potty about every hour. I think it's time to dig my boots out of the closet, I already have my heavier coat and my gloves out and am wearing them. I was kinda looking forward to winter, but I have changed my mind!! I think it was because we didn't get any real Fall weather to enjoy.

Tomorrow is shopping day, hopefully it's a little warmer then it was today. We have more snow coming our way on Wed or Thursday, so tomorrow is the day for shopping and running around. It's a short week of school for the kids this week too, so I think I have the boys on Friday.

Turkey hunting is coming up at the end of the month for Jim and Lonny, hopefully it's not this cold then or they won't see a turkey!

This was me dressed up for halloween a couple of years ago, I think I might do it again this year. I was a old hermit!
See ya all tomorrow
Hugs

1 comment:

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY