Sunday, November 1, 2009

Wordart For Today


http://www.4shared.com/file/145542987/43c44ed2/grandchildren_welcome.html
Hi everyone. Did you all have a great Halloween and lots of little trick and treaters? I did, had to close my doors at about 7 o'clock again, I think our street is the most crowded with kids then any other in town! We had a little get together after the kids were down. We played a few different games and the guys had a few beers.
Today me and Jim were outside trying to take care of some of the leaves in our yard. Boy did we have a ton of them. There is a few more to fall yet, but at least we got the bulk of them.
Got the last of the groceries for hunting season, so now all I have left is a little packing, which I will do this week.
Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY