MY DIGITAL SCRAPBOOK PAGES

You can see all my digital scrapbooking pages if you scroll down past the wordart. Go take a peek!
I have labeled my wordart, past and present, so now it should be easier to find. Scroll down ,it's on the left side.



Tuesday, January 5, 2010

new wordart for Today


http://www.4shared.com/file/189384175/828c4c72/Brrr__its_cold.html
This is perfect for the weather that we are having now- it's been below 0 for the last week and and it looks likeit's going to be this way at least until next week. It has warmed up today, because there is snow coming, but it is already -12 out there now and the weather bug is flashing!! Should probably check that out.
I finally got my house all put back together and cleaned-----after taking the Christmas stuff down. Just have some vacuuming to do downstairs and upstairs and a little dusting. Maybe then I can play a little on my computer and get some layouts done. I have a ton of pictures now to do.
Hope you all like the wordart and I would love to hear from you if you visit my blog. Thanks for stopping on by!
Hugs

Feb 8 '09 freebie

Feb 8 '09 freebie
click on image to download

Feb 8. '09 free wordart

Feb 8. '09 free wordart
click on image

FEb 10-2009 freebie

FEb 10-2009 freebie
click on image to download

COWBOY WORDART

COWBOY WORDART
click on image to download

MY HERITAGE WORDART

FAMILY HEIRLOOM WORDART

FAMILY HEIRLOOM WORDART
click image for ddl

Older Person wordart freebie

Older Person wordart freebie
click on image to download

HOW CAN I DO THAT