Saturday, February 20, 2010

Wordart For Today


Good Morning everyone- Just getting started this morning- slow day for me. The dog had me up early, so I got up and put her out and then we had our daily bran muffin together ( we call it the colon muffin)!!!! I started making and eating these when I started my weight watchers diet. They only have 1 point apiece, so that is GREAT! so far i'm down 29.4 lbs and have a lot more to go!!! We went out for supper last night, but I watched what I ate and brought 3/4 of it home, will have some for lunch today. It's mexican food and I love it!
Today we are heading over to Faribult to Walmart to get a few things to put in a box for Scott. I guess he has been getting a box here and there from different people, but he is running out of his Chew- so we are going to get some of that and send him. When he's over in Afghanistan we are not going to try to get him to stop chewing. So we will keep sending it to him.
Boy it's been over a year now since me and Jim quit smoking (that's why I gained weight) I should say MORE weight!!! Now i'm down lower then I was when I was smoking, so that's good.
The boys are coming over for a couple of hrs, while Rhonda is a exerise class, so they will keep us company for a bit. Tonight I think we might rent a few movies- I wanta watch "couples retreat" and "Law abiding citizen" Oh that Jeffery Butler is SOMETHING!!
See ya all tomorrow!
HUGS

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY