Friday, March 19, 2010

wordart For Today


http://www.4shared.com/file/244936945/d405dcbf/i_have_learned_that_even_when_.html
Hi everyone, hope this post finds you all doing great! I'ts cold here- the temp has dropped 30 degrees in the last day. It looks like it's going to start snowing- but none is forcasted.
I did manage to take Chinook for her walk as normal- and yesterday she had two walks and I think she was thinking she was going twice today- Big surprise for her!!! Yesterday we went walking with Rhonda, Mike and boys - took a walk along the river and in spots the water is up over the banks, well Chinook discovered the water and Loved it!! What a mess- the river water wasn't the cleanest- and her pretty white soft fur wasn't white any more!! But we laughed- it was such fun to watch her discover something new.
Well better get off of here and go get some scrapbooking done tonight.
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Mar. 20, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! this is SO true! How often do I crab or get short-tempered and after the fact realize it was because I had a headache or a sore muscle in my back or something! But it is so important to try to have a good attitude! I need this wordart as a reminder for ME! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY