Friday, April 2, 2010

wordart for today


This is usually the case with me! LOL Hope you can find a use for this cute wordart.
Today i'm going to be baking some sugar cookies- Easter cookie cutters- don't usually do these at Easter- just Christmas, but found some cute bunny and egg cutters, so thought me and the 2 boys would do some for Sunday. They will be here this afternoon and then we can bake and frost them. I have the dough all ready, did that last night.
I'm hoping to get out and do a liitle yard clean-up this morning before it starts to rain this afternoon. So after Char leaves (she comes for coffee in the morning) I'll take Chinook for her walk and then see about doing something outside. I did get my front porch all cleaned up yesterday, s that if it's nice when Liz is here this week, we can sit out there and have our coffee in the morning. It got up to 78 degrees here yesterday- they figured that we might hit 82 today, but it's awful gloomy looking outside now.
Have a great Easter everyone!
Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, just FYI in this case it would be "you're" not "your" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Apr. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY