Wednesday, May 5, 2010

wordart For Today


It's another late night for me, I just never seem to get ahead of myself. I already have a list of thing to do in the morning- getting tired just thinking about it! LOL
It was cold here today and i had a sick grandson home from school- so he spent the day here with me and Chinook. Poor Chinook didn't get her walk today and she about drove me crazy.
So that will be one of the first things to do in the morning.
Jim is off for the next 14 days so hopefully we can get the yard work started - still have walking stones to get pt down before we start on the deck. Jim starts Turkey hunting on Sunday, so there will be a few days when we won't get anything done around here.
We gotta find a day to get some shopping in before we head for Missouri next week too.
I'm heading off to bed- everyone have a great day tomorrow.
Hugs

5 comments:

  1. I didn't read anything, but you should check out my blog its the best F****N thing I have seen

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLease visit my site : www.iscexamnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. I really really love your creations. I love scrapbooks but I don't know how to do it and I don't have the patience. Do you custom make? Please inform me, i'm really interested. Pls send me the rates. I will be glad to hear from you. Thank you. Here is my email, browndjd@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the great word art. xxx

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY