Friday, July 16, 2010

Freebie for Today- Our Zoo





I just had to do this woedart- it seems like a zoo around here some days, all of us going in different directions - some of us coming in and some going out---or the noise is so loud -you would think we had a house full of people instead a of just a few of us. And then other days like tonight it's so quiet you could hear a pin drop. Jims working nights- Rhonda is gone for the weekend and the grandkids are gone to their dads for the weekend. So it's just me and the dog holding the fort down tonight! I'm going to try to get some scrapping done. I haven't done a layout for ages and I have so many new pictures to scrap..

Have a great weekend everyone.

Hugs


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [17 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY