Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Freebie for Today


http://www.4shared.com/photo/yuNDlhMT/I_sometimes_wonder_if_I_was_a_.html
Alright people, I know that some of you won't like this wordart and that's alright and you don't have to download it today. But you all have to admit that we all have days when we feel like this, and I guess the other day when I did this up I felt like this! LOL
I went to the work of doing this, so figured I would go ahead and post it. Just a little humor mixed in with my every day life. Enjoy your day everyone and don't forget to look up every once in a while!!
Hugs



7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much. You have no idea haw often I've felt like that. Thanks for making me laugh today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [05 Aug 11:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Aug. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT!!!!!

    julie.rothwell@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have days like that!!!!!!! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whether we admit it or not, we all have days like that. You really gave me a laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! This totally cracked me up :)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY