Wednesday, October 20, 2010

freebie for today


It's been a few days since I have posted, been busy outside and getting things ready for hunting season and our trip up North. Lots of baking and cooking meals to freeze for when we are up at the cabin. Then all we have to do is thaw out and pot in the oven. Hopefully it's cold enough up there to keep stuff frozen- all we have is the koolers and ice.
The weather here is changing- getting a little colder every night and it's suppose to start raining in the next day or so. They said snow is expected somewhere in Minnesota this week, I'm guessing up North! LOL
With all our yard work and raking leaves I figured the wordart for today is right in season. Leaves leaves and more leaves- we had our yard pretty well cleaned up until today- with 35 mile a hour winds, we now have a whole lot of our neighbors leaves in our yard. So we can start all over again! darn
Hugs

2 comments:

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY