Sunday, December 19, 2010

Freebie for today

http://www.4shared.com/photo/fEKex4m_/merry_christmas-_bells_and_bra.html
Hi everyone- I thought I would give you a Christmas one tonight.
Had a busy last 2 days- our daughter and family got here yesterday afternoon. It was so good to have them here. Had a packed house last night and again today. The kids will be here for 2 weeks! Lonny and Kathy and girls came down to see them today.
Wed. Lonny and Kathy and girl;s will be back here- going to have all 5 grandkids help me make sugar cookies and then we frost and sprinkle all of them- they have a ball and so do us adults.Then Wed night we will be celebrating Zach and Jims birthdays. Jim's isn't until the 26th and zachs is the 31st. But all the guys are going to a hockey game on the 26th and Zach will be at his dad's house on his birthday. So grandpa and zach will be celebrating it early and together again. All the kids will be here for Christmas Eve and then on Christmas day they will be spending it with the other spouses family. So I guess Jim and I will be spending Christmas by ourself, but that will be ok- we'll either eat left-overs or go out and have dinner!!

Another snow storm is expected tomorrow- not sure how much we'll get yet- they are say 5 to 8 inches, I have no idea where we will shovel this next bunch to- snow banks are so high now.
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [21 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and Thank you so much for these Christmas items...

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY