Friday, January 14, 2011

Another Freebie For You all- "welcoming in 2011"

http://www.4shared.com/photo/iZ-Z4xc3/welcoming_in_2011.html
Hi everyone, I know it's been a few days since I last posted, but the days have just gotten away from me. But I'm back with a new freebie for you tonight. I'm sure a lot of you have pictures that you need to scrap from New Years Eve and the parties that you went too. This will be good for those layouts, so hope you can use it. I have so many pictures to get scrapped- back from months ago and then all the Christmas and winter ones- yucks will I ever get them all scrapped? I think not!! LOL I need to stay off Facebook and Farmville- takes to much time.!
Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jan. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the freebie and your are right i do have a lot a pictures from new years. I'd like to invite you to promote your site on our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY