Saturday, January 1, 2011

freebie for Today- winter wordart

http://www.4shared.com/photo/HLQKiwAB/sweater_weater.html
Hi- Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years Eve! We all did here and now it's back to our normal everyday lives, Which is good. I'm ready for the Holidays to be done and just sit back and relax a bit. It gets so hectic starting in Nov and right thru the 1st of the year. Thanksgiving- then shopping for Christmas gifts, then decorating putting up outside lights, and cooking, card writing and my least favorite of all cleaning !! Then after Christmas it's more cleaning!! You get the picture! LOL I am sad to see the month of Dec go - it means that my baby girl, grandson and son-in- law are leaving in the morning to go back home to Colorado. The 2 weeks that they were here was wonderful and went by so fast.
It sounds like Rhonda and the boys will be living with us a while longer.. they were going to move into their own apartment the first of Feb, but a few things have come up and they won't be able to move yet. This is disappointing for them, but it means that we will get to have them with us a while longer and we love that!
It's so cold here today and I guess tomorrow is going to be the same- we didn't get the snow that they were talking about and the freezing rain didn't amount to very much either, so I guess I should quit complaining about the cold. So on that note, I am going to get this posted and head to my bed. I will be getting up early- the kids are leaving here about 3am and I want to be up to have coffee made and to say our good-byes and get all the hugs before they leave. They have about a 13 and a half hour drive, so it's going to be a long day for them.
Hugs

1 comment:

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY