Sunday, January 30, 2011

Wordart Freebie --

http://www.4shared.com/photo/LxyThHHk/I_think_I_must_be_wearing_a_wo.html
Hi everyone, it's about time right- been a little slow on posting, sorry about that. I redid my blog and added pages, so don't forget to check it out. I listed my blog on a lot of different sites, so you can check them out to. I never would have imagined that there was so many different scrapbooking blogs out there- wow You can get every kind of freebie that you could ever want. Really nic stuff too.
Well it's been a long day so I'm going to finish posting this and then I'm heading to bed. Gotta get up at 4:30. See ya all nest time. Don't forget to leave me a comment or two!!
Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY