Saturday, July 23, 2011

Freebie- Finally!

http://www.4shared.com/photo/kNgi7wEK/Dont_be_so_serious.html
Hi everyone, I'm finally home from our vacation. Had a wonderful time in beautiful Colorado andgot to spend a week with all three of our kids and all our grandkids. This usually only happens during Christmas, so this week was extra special. It was hot there but not as hot as it was here in Minn while we were gone! We didn't miss that at all!!
I got tons of pictures so now I can scrapbook like crazy. I will post some on here as soon as I get time.
Hugs Donna

I have had a few of you ask me what fonts I used on this one, it's called........ "Mussica Swash"
I get a lot of my fonts from "The Fontman" he sends a link about once a month with all different fonts and its free. If your interested send a blank email to ..
fontpacks-subscribe@yahoogroup.com
I don't know where I got this but I know I didn't pay for it, so I see no reason why I can't share it. If I'm not suppose to I'm sure someone will let me know... so here you go....
http://www.4shared.com/file/b7stbG_1/MussicaSwash.html

12 comments:

  1. Can you share with us the name of this beautifull font?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice , especially the font : yes , indeed , it would be great to know what font it is ? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes, please tell us the name of the font? Pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for name of the font .. unfortunately it's a commercial one , but you should Google that :-) .
    Monte Carlo font is also very nice , same style .
    Btw , for font lovers , check :
    http://www.911fonts.com/krasivye_shrifty/
    all free..

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you ! Btw , has anybody found a link somewhere to d/l this font .. for free :-) ? Highly appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  6. the link seems to be broken....will try to come back later....
    haven't found the font anywhere free........yet......

    ReplyDelete
  7. MonteCarlo font :

    http://new.myfonts.com/fonts/typesetit/monte-carlo/

    similar as Mus. Swash , but also commercial

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow ...I am SO impressed with your good heart , how sweet to offer this nice font :-) * Thanks a lot , I hope all font lovers will be grateful for this nice gift , and also for info re " Fontman " !

    PS :To avoid any possible problem ,maybe better you remove link in 10 days or so

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everyone needs to be able to laugh at themselves - I love this! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, I'm the designer of Mussica Swash font. Let me tell you Mussica is a commercial font and the sharing of its files for free is not acepted. I'm sure your work using it is beautiful but take in mind you are using a font without pay foy it. I supose you don't like to work for others if you will not receive a payment for your time. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY