Sunday, August 28, 2011

new freebie for today

http://www.4shared.com/photo/8tqJh4L2/goodbye_Tension_hello_pension.html
I did both for a man and for a woman, they are png, so you can separate them. Hope you like.
We got back late last night from our cabin up north. We had a great time
4 wheeling and just enjoying the time with the kids and 2 granddaughters. The weather was beautiful for being out and riding the trails in the woods. They are getting ready for bear hunting up there now and we seen a ton of bear bait spots that the hunters are using. No bears tho.
I'm making this a short one, just feeling a little down tonight and really don't feel like talking.
Hugs Donna

6 comments:

  1. Donna hunny I absolutely love all your stamps however, you OUTDID yourself with this one!!!
    I love it!! I am 40 years old and just the other day I told my husband that I wanted a Harley Davidson Motorcycle for Christmas!! I am gonna be sure to make a card with this one and give it to him!! Thank you so much for all the FREEBIES that you throw our way we LOVE you for it!!

    Rachel Miller
    http://rachelspapercrafts.blogspot.com
    rachelspapercrafts {at} ymail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one - many thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha - these are hilarious!!! Will have to come back and d/l them when I am on my desktop.

    Trying to catch up on returning comments. :)

    Thanks so much for stopping by! It's good to be back from vacation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very funny word art, thank you for making me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much! (Sorry hit enter to soon!)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY