Thursday, May 31, 2012

http://www.mediafire.com/i/?gx9afij5871cpb8
I have been a little slack on posting any freebies the last few days- sorry about that. My other life got
in the way! LOL  no, I have been busy outside trying to get the yard into shape and we have been working on our one shed -trying to get new doors on it, so we can move our 4-wheelers into there and out of our garage.
Jim wants the truck and crossover both in the garage now and out of the sun and it's such a tight fit in there with both of them and both 4-wheelers. So genious little me came up with the idea to make the shed door bigger and then we could get the wheelers in there. It's a good thing men have us women around to help suggest
different ideas to them!
We are thinking of heading up North to Duluth next weekend and visiting Jims mom and sisters for the day. And then towards the end of the month we are heading south to visit my brother and family in Missouri for a few days We are leaving Chinook with Rhonda on those two trips, don't know how she will do at their house, but I guess we will find out soon!
Our daughter Kim , Scott and Tyler lost their dog "Sadie girl" on Wed. it was so hard for them. She was such a sweet little thing too. Her liver started shutting down.
Our Chinook is going to miss her when we go visit them, they got along so well.
I have been coping  home movies from VCR tapes to DVDs and that is one time consuming job. But I am getting it done- thank heavens.
Well better go get something done around here, that hasn't happened so far today.
Hugs   have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY