Wednesday, August 15, 2012

http://www.mediafire.com/?yq432aer2cn35qx
hi thought i would post another letter wordart  for you . Just 2 more to go. If you
want the other ones - you will have to search my archives for them. They are all in
there from A to the present one-but they are scattered.
Hugs

P.S. I decided I would list the dates that I posted them for you! Go to my archives and click on the year-then month and then day and it should take you to it.
A & B was posted April 7 2009
C & D was posted April 9 2009
E & F was posted April 14 2009
G & H was posted April 16 2009
I & J was posted May 8 2009
K & L was posted June 2 2009
M & N was posted June 3 2009
O & P July 11 2009
Q & R was posted May 10 2012
S & T was posted June 2 201And there you go--I haven't checked to make sure all the links work,
so if you find one that doesn't let me know and I will fix it.



4 comments:

  1. Thanx, I've searched, but still haven't found them all...LOL! Love these! Have a terrific weekend ahead!
    Hugs, Mat

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW...looked at your new layouts too, they are BEAUTIFUL....love them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all the alphabet sayings. I've been wanting to make an alpha scrapbook and these are perfect. The Only link that doesn't work is the 'g' and 'h' on April 16, 2009. I would really like to able to get them all. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! The alphabet sayings are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY