Wednesday, August 22, 2012

http://www.mediafire.com/?mkzhfhueje111h3
Good Morning everyone, hope everyone is having a great week so far.
It's been good here, not much going on , but that's ok too. We are getting stuff packed for our trip up to the cabin tomorrow. Will come home on Sat. this time . We have to go and try out Jims new 4-wheeler and to get the yard mowed . No one has been up there for 2 months so I'm sure the grass will be up to our knees!
See if any wild critters got into the cabin . Last time there was a skunk under the cabin, but you could sure smell him inside the cabin.It will just be me and Jim and Lonny and Kathy and the 2 girls going this time.
I get to try out my new camera too, oh did I tell you that my other camera ended up with a cracked lens, so I got myself a new one and really haven't had much of a chance to use it. I will this weekend!
My poor little granddaughters will be sick of grandma snapping pictures every time they turn around. Oh well, that's life and they are pretty good sports about it. They love all the scrapbook pages I do of them and they all have their own books of their layouts. Every once in a while they will act extra goofy , so we can get a silly layout of them. I love the unexpected mug shots the best!
Well, better get off here- I think my morning coffee partner is here ,so enjoy your day everyone. Don't forget to drop me a Hello every once in a while.
Hugs Donna

2 comments:

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY