Sunday, September 23, 2012

http://www.mediafire.com/?q9atd2blikb3cl1
http://www.4shared.com/photo/FoXeWEsQ/piles_of_fun.html


Hi I decided to give you all three today. The bottom 2 are older ones of mine that I have posted before. I'm posting again for those of you that haven't gotten them. I will try to do this for the next few times.
The top one is my new one. Hope you like.
We are having a birthday party this afternoon for our grandson, he will be 14 on the 24th, can't believe he is already that old. Wow what does that make me?! Jim is going out to his turkey hunting area to talk to the guy that owns the land that he hunts on. He talks to him every year so that the guy know he is out there hunting.
Right now he is plopped in his chair waiting  for the Football game to start. Go Vikings Go!!
Thats all for today. Enjoy your Sunday and have a great Monday.
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Donna, these are too cute, hope to be able to use them soon, not a mom, but I have sisters and friends that are that I can use on! LOL! Summer just will not let go here so no leaves to fall yet! Have a terrific week ahead! Hugs!! Mat

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing....

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY