Thursday, November 29, 2012

http://www.mediafire.com/?811naw85i7rn4ew

Hi~~it's been a few days since I have been on here. You know how it goes, every day life some times gets in the way of our fun time! LOL No but really I have been busy getting my decorations up in the house and the house itself cleaned. I'm in a cookie exchange again this year, so I have been baking for that and then just my regulare Christmas baking. Me and 2 of the grandkids baked and frosted my Christmas Sugar Cookies. I had to quick freeze some of them or the boys would have eaten them all before the day was over.
And then last night I decided to change the look of my blog~~~~Oh what a pain in the ass that is for me and I know that too, but yet  I change it!  Is that
dumb or what Any way I got it done, decided to go with one that I used a while back. I need to learn to make them for myself. I figure if I can do desk-top backgrounds I should beable to do a blog background. Right?
Well better get this finished, gotta go frost some cookies.
Hugs


1 comment:

  1. Love the new look! Thanks for the wording...now I keep running George Strait's Christmas Cookies through my head....LOL! I have been baking, but no decorating yet...gotta get someone to help me get them out of the barn attic...guess I just need to pay someone to come do it for me. Have a terrific weekend ahead, it's already December...where does the time go? hugs! Mat

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY