Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Hi I made this Desktop up last year for my self and family. I believe that there is 3 maybe 4 different sizes  in this zip. You should beable to find one that fits your computer screen.
enjoy.
1286x 1024http://www.mediafire.com/?c2c85cffe5olb3a

http://www.mediafire.com/?am1l5obcskt3844     1440x900

I have slowly over the last few days been labeling my wordart for you all. If you scroll down a bit and look to the left, you will see the ones that I have gotten done so far. This will make it easier for you to find some of the older ones- seasonal, funny and ect. Hope this is something you will use. Let me know if you like this or not.  I have one more size for the decktop, but can't get it downloaded from either 4-share or Mediafire right now. I will come back and post it whenever they will let me. LOL
Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for sharing and for labeling all your wordart. This should make it lots easier to find something special and I appreciate your time and energy, not only to make them, but to make them easier to find! Have a beautiful day! Hugs, Mat
    BTW, thanks for the visit! :)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY