Sunday, December 2, 2012

http://www.mediafire.com/?m3ym5dybg3ikgk2---I decided on this one that I made a few years ago, I know there is quite a few of you that probably don't have it.Hope you like.
Where did the weekend go? We didn't do much, I went shopping with Rhonda yesterday and got a few presents, and the magic word is FEW!
I do love Christmas, but the shopping part --not so much. It was a lot more fun when the grandkids were little, these pre-teen years are awful. and it seems like they get everything at a much younger age.I have been doing a
lot more of my shopping on line, much easier.
Still no snow here, but we really had the fog!
Our son-in-law was in a motorcycle accident the other day and got his ankle
smached up pretty bad. So now we aren't sure if they will make it home for Christmas or not. Doing a lot of praying that his surgery goes well and he can travel in 3 and a half weeks.
I have been dieting for the last month and have lost only 15 lbs, but it's slowly coming off. I did start taking the Green Coffee Bean Extract about 2 weeks ago and they really do help with the hunger!
If you show up on my blog I would love it if you said hi!
Hugs 

1 comment:

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY