Sunday, April 14, 2013

http://www.mediafire.com/?8m5pit7zqmyednm
 Do you remember the terrible 2s? I do, and then I did daycare for just about 30 years. The whole time my kids were growing up, I was helping other people raise theirs. It is also the age that is the most fun!
Our weather here today was really strange, started out snowing - then changed to rain and then back to snow. Now I hear that North of here they are expecting up to 10 inches of snow tonight and tomorrow.
Wow , what is going on with our weather?
Jim is off for the next 3 days, but will need those days to rest -up from these last 12 hr nights that he worked and then he starts all over again. 
I did get a lot of scrapping done, but it was really hard for me, I guess I just wasn't in the mood for scrapping. I will post a few new one that I did, so if you get time, go take a peek.
Well, getting close to my bed time and I still have a few things to get done, so will sign off for now.
Have a great week everyone!
Hugs Donna

1 comment:

  1. this is so cute, been busy here so trying to play catch up. Thanks, Mat

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY