Thursday, June 13, 2013

http://www.mediafire.com/view/96kyhfe17561wrk/what_happens_at_grandpas.png
I thought it was time for a new freebie for you all.  We finally got some nice sunny weather here today. Just right!
Our daughter in Colorado is right neat the fire and I have been keeping in close touch with her.
They are in the Pre-evacuation area, so they have all their important things loaded in their trucks, but are still in their home, thank heavens! I feel so awful for all those people that have lost their homes. We were just out there a week and a half ago and were driving thru the Black Forest area, because that is where Kim and Scott are looking to buy a house. Beautiful area with trees. It's so darn sad.
Lets keep them all in our prayers and hope that they can get this under control, before any more homes 
go up in flames.
Hugs













































1 comment:

  1. Thank you, I am sure to get use of this one!
    So sorrowful for all those folks in CO...such a terrible shame! Hope your family stays well! I have friends out there now on motorcycles that have changed the direction of their vacation. I pray for all of them, we had some terrible fires here in TX last year that destroyed lots of homes. Weather is crazy everywhere this year!
    Have a great weekend, chat more next time! Hugs, Mat

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY