Wednesday, July 17, 2013

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5e526fva9s9081q/Sombody_has_to_be_the_cutest.png
Hi everyone, Another hot day with 2 more to come! yuck.  I so want to turn my AC off for a couple of days and be able to open my windows and let a nice breeze into the house. Maybe this weekend. I'm still trying to dry out our basement from when it flooded last weekend, hopefully we can get things put back together and be able to move around down there again. The furniture from the main room is all shoved into the back room so that we could get the carpet dried out.  The fans are still blowing on the carpet, but I think it is finally dry , so that we can spread the carpet back out.
Went for my walk very early yesterday morning and this morning because of the heat. Left the house about 5:45am this morning- just as it was getting day light. and I was still sweating by the time I got back home.
Haven't had hardly anyone leave  comments for quite a while. Would love to hear from you if you stop by.
So leave a little love and take the time to say Hi.
Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Many thanks :)Sorry to read about the flood. We are on extreme high temp alert here today so I am keeping as cool as poss indoors. At least there is a slight breeze outside. My cat doesn't seem bothered as I have been watching him try catching a frog out by the pond. Frog one leap ahead so far. Nice one, Freddo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ^& TY VVVVVVVVV M for your cute & very humorous WA.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this WA I know just the grandchild it will suit. Thank you Hugs Elee

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY