Sunday, July 21, 2013

http://www.mediafire.com/download/pq6egt27u2kqqb6/life_is_a_one_time_offer_donnasdig_freebie.png
Hi my friends, I know that most of my wordart is silly and I try to put a smile on your face, and hopefully it does. But today I decided to post a more serious type which is about lifes serious side. Maybe because I'm getting older I realize that life is so very unpredictable and it can change over night for each and everyone of us. We all take it for granted and we shouldn't. So enjoy each day my friends and love life like there is no tomorrow.
We are heading to one of the county Fairs tonight with 2 of our kids and a couple of the grandkids. It has finally cooled down a bit, so it should be fun watching the demolition Derby this evening. We spent the morning tearing apart our front step. It's time for a new one. So if it isn't raining tomorrow , we will be building a new one.  Fun! LOl Jim is off for about 10 days , so we figured that this would be a good time to get some home projects done. We have gotta a bunch of them done in the last few days and it feels so darn good to cross them off the list.
Well , enjoy the rest of your Sunday and have a great new week!
Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this lovely "serious" wordart. I love it!
    Glad you are getting some much needed tasks taken care of and making you feel better. Enjoy the county fair and the demolition derby, used to love seeing those!
    Our temps are finally creeping back up to kiss that triple digit spot and the humidity makes it worse! LOL!
    We are never satisfied are we? LMAO! Have a beautiful week ahead!
    Hugs, Mat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY