Wednesday, November 6, 2013

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1ebu0dovvebg8x9/hOLIDAY_Concert.pngHI Everyone,  Here is a holiday one that I did last year and never posted, I guess the holiday season got away on me and it was over , so decided to hold it until this year! LOL With all the school and church concerts coming up I figured that a few of you might have pictures of the kids "sings" that you are going to scrap.
I got myself a new desktop computer and I love it. My old was was really acting up and I never knew when it was going to shut-down on me, a lot of times right in the middle of my scrapping. I was a little scared because I had heard so much "bad" things about "Windows 8" and how hard it was to operate. It isn't, it just takes someone showing you how to get in and out of it and then there are the app's, but they are kinda fun. I'm a lovin it!
We are heading up North on Friday for deer hunting season. I'm not real excited about it, mostly because I haven't been able to get rid of this cold that I caught right after we came home from there  about 8 days ago. We will be gone from Friday thru Wed.  Taking my scrapbooking stuff with me and my computer. I can operate my computer off the generator and my scrapping program without the internet. So I'm good to go. Will be going into my old hometown to visit a few old friends and take in some craft sales , so hoping the weather is good.
I got a summons yesterday for jury duty!! yuck. Starting the 9th of Dec for two weeks (I'm on call).
It has been quite a few years since the last time, and then there turned out to be no trial. Which was good, maybe that will happen this time. Cross fingers!
Well my honey will be home from work and be looking for some supper, so I better get my butt off of here. Will talk to you all when I get back.
Hugs Donna

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the word art!! Hope you had a good trip. Windows 8 grows on you, love it.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY