Friday, January 31, 2014

http://www.mediafire.com/download/kzjhlttfy7h7vgm/2014%20%20Holiday%20stamps%203.png
Good afternoon- here is the 3rd in a series, I have been waiting a couple of days between posting them so you all have time to get them downloaded.
I spent most of yesterday outside snowblowing and shoveling. We got a ton of snow and of course Jim was working, so that left me to do the snow removel! The plow decided he neede to go by at least 6 times, and each time was right after I got a area snowblowed! yuck I am beginning to hate winter.
So what do you all think of my date stamps? I do have a birthday one coming and I will make up a anniversary one, is there any other ones that you might think of that aren't the usual holiday? Just let me know and I will tell you if I have one done already for you and if not I will make one.
Hugs Donna

3 comments:

  1. These are just adorable! Thanks so much for making them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these stamps Donna, thanks for making them then sharing with us. I have a suggestion for a series of first stamps...like first step...first tooth....first lost tooth...etc for a new child's book. Think that might be something you would like to do?
    We had mid 70's yesterday and was 65 this morning at 4, now in the 30's and they are predicting rain, sleet and snow tomorrow for us...so tired of this weather yo-yo this year! I hope you stay dry and warm and have a beautiful weekend! Hugs, Mat

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY