Monday, February 24, 2014

http://www.mediafire.com/download/s14253a3uy5ys85/Easter_with_flowers.png

Here is a Easter cluster or border for you all, with Easter right around the corner and SPRING "I hope" I figured we needed something cheerful. It's been a real nasty last few days here as far as the weather goes. Lots and Lots of snow and it sounds like more tonight. The weather guy said this morning that we are 20-30 degrees below normal for this time of year. It is so beautiful outside tho, - everything is white, the trees are so pretty, but they are so heavy with snow that the branches are breaking off and some are pretty good size. On our walks in the morning you can see what damage has been done. Not complaining tho, there are so many people that are sitting without any electricity and that is hell. Believe me I know, been there and it isn't any fun. So hope all of you are getting things back to normal in your part of the county and we all see spring in the "near" future!
 I got an e-mail from Dominique today asking me to make a couple more Holiday stamps. I forgot  St. Patricks's  Day and Mardi Gras. So I am going to get those made up and post them either tomorrow or the next day. 
Hugs Donna

3 comments:

  1. Your work is always fabulous and I love it! Thank you so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very, very cute, thanks a lot!
    Hugs, Mat

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY