Monday, March 3, 2014

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ujkismo8z928rw2/2014_holiday_stamps_8_veterans-_grandparents.png
Here is the second to the last Holiday Stamp. Hope you guys are finding uses for these.
I went and visited my mom this morning for a few hours, had a nice visit. I had went to the grocery store before I left for Cannon Falls, so it has been one of those days where you keep busy and yet don't get anything done! Ever have those days? I stuck a roast in the crockpot before I left and when I got home I peeled some tators and threw them into the pot along with some carrots, they should be done just right by the time Jim gets home from work. I tried some sauce for a  roast in crockpots--
called   "Tarvern Style Pot Roast" by Campbells. Have any of you tried this yet. Hope it's good.
They had other favors for other types of meat too, but I haven't tried any of them. I'll let you know if it's any good.  I bought deli chicken for supper tomorrow night and I'm making some "Real" mashed pototes. I'm such a cheat! LOL  And ask me if I care? ! Nope I don't , I would much rather be on here with all of you.
Talk to you tomorrow.
Hugs Donna
 

1 comment:

  1. Love these stamps Donna, thanks! Roast sounds yummy, I have a pot of Great Northerns on and going to make cornbread to take to a shut in friend for dinner...got to run up and vote too...so guess I will get off here, stay warm and safe. Hugs, Mat

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY