Wednesday, March 5, 2014

http://www.mediafire.com/download/s3s9p9p7628ogo9/oh_its_time_to_jump_ahead.png
Ok everyone here is one for you all, with the time changing this coming weekend I thought this would be a cute one to do up. I need to give credit to kjb  the artofhollyhobbie  for the cute little mouse and watch.  I am also going to post the last of the Holiday stamps today. So if anyone is doing up a calendar or such they will have all of the holidays to put on them.
Well gotta go watch the State High School Hockey touraments. Jim is going to want to know who won for each of the games when he gets home from work tonight.. Tomorrow he is off so he will be able to watch them. My daughter , Rhonda and I are going over to visit my mom tomorrow afternoon, she hasn't been over to see grandma for a while , and being she has tomorrow off we thought it would be a good time to run over for a short visit. Friday,  I think I'm going shopping and out to lunch with my good friend Char. She has been down with the flu for the last 2 weeks and we could both use a few hours of fun time.
We got another couple inches of snow last night, but after hearing that just south of us, that they got up to 12 inches - I feel very lucky with our amount. I had the dog walked and all my shoveling and snow blowing done by 8:30 this morning. And of course Jim had to leave for work at 5am! It always snows when he is working, go figure!!!
Hugs Donna
http://www.mediafire.com/download/mmvnt6hb8wm8wfs/2014_holiday_stamps_9__martin_Luther_Kin,_Good_friday.png

3 comments:

  1. Loving this lil mousey - many thanks. Not loving quite so much losing 1 hour's sleep this weekend, but looking forward to the days drawing out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much...love these stamps.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again Donna for all the lovely holiday stamps and this adorable little mouse. Hope your visits this weekend are all fun one and that you stay warm and safe. Hugs, Mat

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY