Monday, April 21, 2014

http://www.mediafire.com/download/zo28e2ayf89k973/a_life_without_wine_is_like_a_bed_with_no_mattress.png
Good morning everyone, at least for some of us it is morning (VERY EARLY) and for the rest of you , Good afternoon or Good evening.  I hope you all had a beautiful Easter  and enjoyed your time with all your love ones.  We enjoyed our day and even got a bit of outside yard work done in the afternoon. Leaves and more leaves. A person would think if you raked them all up in the Fall there wouldn't be any on the ground in the Spring. Right? Nope, cause if your neighbors didn't rake in the Fall you end up with all of their leaves in the Spring. Anyway, got all my flower beds cleaned out  and then it rained last night and is still coming down this morning. So our grass should start greening up and my flowers will start peeking out soon. Had to get this outside work done before hubby starts Turkey Hunting, otherwise I would be doing a LOT of it by myself.  My mommy didn't raise no dummy! I'm going to add a few more new layouts   today, so if you get a chance, scroll down and check them out. I need to add some more photos too, haven't done that for a long time.
We have been watching the Hockey Play-off and our Wilds are playing Colorado and the first 2 games were in Colorado a nd we have lost both games, tonight  and Thursday night are home games, so we will see how they do tonight, if they don't win tonight I think they might as well give it up. I will be cheering them on tho!! Go Minnesota Wilds!!!!!
Going to go visit mom this morning , otherwise nothing big going on around here.
Have a great day everyone.
Hugs

1 comment:

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY