Tuesday, April 22, 2014

http://www.mediafire.com/download/heq358w4173j03h/HOT_OFF_THE_PRESS.png
Hi, thought I would post a new one for you this afternoon. What is the weather like where you are? It's beautiful here, 60 degrees and the sun is shining! WooHoo.  I didn't get outside today to get more yard work done, but I cleaned house all day. I changed my furniture around in the living room and cleaned the whole main floor (deep cleaning)  I never touched the up-stairs bedrooms or the 3 rooms in the basement, but they can wait for another day. LOL Out of sight, out of mind.
Tomorrow I am going to help a friend  tack her newly finished quilt that she made for a family member. She is going to sew button on it to tack it. I helped her a few months back tack another one. Makes for a nice CHAT session for us.
Well gotta run.
Hugs Donna

OH if anyone knows who or where the little paper boy guy came from, let me know and I can give credit to them. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY