Tuesday, May 13, 2014

http://www.mediafire.com/download/m1kskzzdare5x0y/Coffee_Pot_$50.png
Good morning everyone, I figured it was time for a little humor. This one is for all the OTHER coffee drinkers out there! I need my coffee to get going in the morning, that is for sure.
I'm heading out shopping with my daughter in a few minutes, I get to help her shop for her wedding. Today we are looking for her shoes. This is the 2nd marriage for both of them,so they are having a backyard Wedding  Something very simple, and small.. She has 2 boys and he has 2 boys, so I gained another 2 grandsons!
I might even find some fun thing for myself. Jim is out turkey hunting, and then this evening he is going to the Wilds Hockey game with our son, so I guess I will be watching them on TV by myself.
Hugs Donna

1 comment:

  1. Too funny, love it as usual! Thank you! Hope you had fun shopping! Hugs, Mat

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY