Thursday, May 15, 2014

http://www.mediafire.com/download/285juzdz8oz2scf/You_my_friend_are_part_of_my_best_memories_donnasdigitalcreations.png
Hi, how is everyone doing with this awful weather every where. Snow, mud slides, tornados, fires, --
What is happening? We are so lucky that we just have crappy cold weather. I feel so bad for all the people that are losing their homes. I know what that feels like.
Getting ready for company tomorrow, my bestest friend Liz from my home town and her husband are coming tomorrow for a few days. We haven't seen each other since before Christmas. so I'm kinda excited.
to get caught up on all the news from back home.
I did go and buy a couple plants yesterday, one I planted in the ground, the other I didn't. They are expecting a deep freeze tonight, so I think I will wait for another week before I buy any more. Me and my daughter were going to get some this weekend for her garden, ( she is having a garden wedding on the 27th) but we decided to hold off on them for another week. But it will get warmer soon, I just know it, at least that is what the weatherman says. LOL
Have a good weekend everyone.
Hugs Donna

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so very much for sharing this one, I have the perfect photo for it! Hugs! Mat

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY