Thursday, May 29, 2014

http://www.mediafire.com/download/v9u4bwxga52ew1r/I_tried_to_beat_my_reading_addiction_cluster__donnadigitalcreations.png
Good morning all- thought I would get this posted early this morning. Just got back from my morning walk with Chinook , so took a few minutes to hop on here and wish you all a Good Morning!
It's still a bit Crisp out side , but is suppose to warm up FAST.
I did this work art up because I know that there are a lot of other readers out there, am I right? I love my digital scrapping, but I always have to find some time during the day or evening to read. I do a lot of reading after I go to bed at night, using my phone, but I do have my kindle also and I usually have a paper back that I'm reading to. I love that we can read off our kindles and phones, but I still love the feel of having a book in my hand.So I'm usually reading two different books at a time. I have never done this until a few months back.
I'm taking Kim and Tyler to Maggies softball game tonight, Auntie Kim needs to see her niece play  before they head back to Colorado. We went and seen mom/grandma yesterday and then both of my daughters and me headed up to the mall to check out purses. We didn't go to MOA, it's way io big for me, I hate going shopping there.
To it's a trip to the grocery store and then I will take Kim to a few shops that are down town
Have a great rest of the week!
Hugs Donna.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this word art cluster. This is so me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I am reading daily too, sometimes 2-3 books at a time...LOL! Thanks for this terrific wordart! hugs, Mat

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY