Monday, June 2, 2014

http://www.mediafire.com/download/626m9rkpf6d7qsj/I'M_VERTICAL_AND_ABOVE_GROUND_donnasdigitalcreations.png

Hi all- it's late here and past my bed time, so this is going to be a very short post. The wedding went great and now we have another son and 2 more grandsons, it has been a great week! The bride was of course beautiful ( as always). It rained during the day, but during the ceremony it stopped and the sun came out,(outside wedding) so someone was watching over the new couple and giving them his blessing. 
The wedding reception on the following Sat was fun and we had a great turn-out. Now its back to normal.

Here is my baby girl with her new hubby. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Donna for the wordart, for sharing the photos and for your visit to my blog as well! Sure do appreciate all you share with us. So thankful the wedding was terrific and all is well with the new family! Have a wonderful rest of the week Hugs, Mat

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really funny Donna, thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY