Thursday, June 5, 2014

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6p8cqdpdfybt67l/LIFE_ISN'T_ABOUT_WEATHERING_THE_STORM_donnasdigitalcreations.png
Good morning everyone, or afternoon, whatever time it is where you live. I thought this one would work good for all of you who are getting rain non-stop. It's beautiful here today, but are expecting rain this afternoon.
I'm posting now, because I won't have time later. We have to get stuff packed up for our weekend up North. Jim worked last night , so he is sleeping now and will get up early this afternoon and he can load the 4-wheelers and I can pack our clothes and stuff up. We are heading up there to try to get rid of the skunks under our cabin. If you remember we got chased out of the cabin in the middle of the night last Nov. because the skunks sprayed, because some other animal was after them. We haven't been back since,because of all the rain and snow that they have had up there this winter and spring, the road to our cabin has been closed and some parts of the road washed out. So we really don't know what to expect when we get there! LOL We decided to get motel rooms for the weekend and just go out to the cabin during the day and see what has to be done. (about the skunks) yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It's going to be just me and Jim and our son Lonny and 2 granddaughters Kenzie and Maggie. We aren't even taking Chinook with us this time. It's the first time that we have went up there and not taken her. She loves to run up there, but with the skunks, it's not a good idea.
Next weekend I think my brother and sister-in-law are coming from Missouri for a visit, we haven't seen them for just about a year, so that will be a good time. and then the weekend after we are going to 
colorado for a few days. So there is a lot of traveling coming up for us.
We have to get new tires on my car before we head out to CO. We are taking our truck and trailer this weekend, and the tires are new on that one.
Something is leaking down in the basement, I have a few wet ceiling tiles, so Jim has to rip those down and move our shower and figure out where the leak is. That is going to have to be done when we get back home after this weekend. He decided we better turn the water off completely before we go,otherwise  with our luck we would have a flooded basement when we got home.
Have a great weekend everyone.
Hugs Donna

1 comment:

  1. That's a good one...thank you! We finally got some rain yesterday, about an inch all total, my lawn and plants sure looked cheery this morning and my aching bones are happy that the humidity also moved out....LOL! Hope all is much better for you at the cabin, that you enjoy your visitors and your trip to Colorado. AND that the water leakage is not a real problem. Take care and have fun. Chat more later, Mat :)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY