Sunday, August 10, 2014

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8lbi8u4pg64std1/The_secert_to_a_well_balanced_life.png
I've been super busy and haven't had much computer time, and the next few weeks looks like the same. Trying to get our moms stuff sorted thru and her trailer sold and she isn't very happy with any of us. It is one of the hardest things that a person has to do, at least right up at the top of the list! I hate doing this, it hurts her so bad and I know that we don't have any other chose. But it still stinks!! We just got back from Jims moms (up North) and we were doing the same thing up there, getting her into a assisted Living  place. Both Moms- now thats hard!! 
Anyway we are heading up to our cabin on Friday (way up North) for the weekend and checking out our skunks  and ground hogs --hopefully they are gone. 
Have a Happy Monday everyone.
Hugs Donna

2 comments:

  1. Boy am I ever balanced..only my book is an Ipad with my Kindle with a lot of books on it....I read every day sometimes for hours when I can...love it. Thanks for sharing. and keep looking up, things will get better. Hugs, Mat

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could create and provide varied varieties of weapons and also shield. They might be high-priced related withRS Goldor also offer runes. The most efficient runes to offer are usually laws runes.

    Cheap RS 2007 Gold

    Runescape 2007 Gold

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY