Saturday, April 18, 2015

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3327nab5233r22t/Some_days_getting_lost_in_a_book.png
Happy weekend everyone, Hope you are having nice weather like we are enjoying.
Today is suppose to be the last sunny one for a few days tho. rain is moving in now and cooler temps. But we really need the rain, so not complaining here!
Been extra busy and feeling real proud of my self. I got the spare bedroom walk-in closet all cleaned out and our walk-in attic. Hauled some stuff to the curb (give away) and it all went- got 4 boxes of stuff for the good-will truck that is coming on the 27th and 4 boxes of books that I took out to the arena for the Hospital Book Fair that is going on the 26th.
Jim and I got our new tile laid down in the up-stairs bathroom and a new bi-fold door installed in our bathroom down in the basement. Wheeee-
Yesterday we got the carpet up-stairs shampooed and the carpet in our entry way.
Today I did my regular cleaning. Jim went out to where he hunts Wild Turkey and checked that out and set up his Turkey blind, getting ready for next weeks hunt!. He is all excited!!
Well. going to go and do a little digital scrapbooking. Maybe work on some new wordart for you all.
Hugs Donna
http://www.mediafire.com/download/vwfdd3y2ufn76hy/A_tooth_fell_out.png
I'm going to start posting a few of my older ones that are still on 4-share. for those of you that might like them.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Donna, playing catch up, been out of town for my 50th class reunion...now job is finished too, so I am hoping to catch up with all my blogs and do some scrapping and designing and cleaning that I let go for 3 months...LOL...getting stormy here, so hush for now...chat more later. Thanks for all the goodies I just got. Hugs, Mat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping in Mat. Glad everything is good!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY