Sunday, April 26, 2015

http://www.mediafire.com/download/acspic4p8u9457z/when_in_doubt,_take_a_nap__donnas_digital_creations.png
Hi, hope you all had a great weekend and are ready for Monday. Are ya? LOL
Jim has been hunting Turkey all weekend and will be hunting again tomorrow, because he hasn't
gotten one yet, Our son Lonny and a friend both got theirs on Sat. after just a hour of hunting.
Not my poor hubby! But he usually does get one and our son has been hunting turkey for about 5
years and this is the first for him! So we were all excited! I have a bunch of pictures to scrap now.
Our oldest grandson has his first prom yesterday, so I'm anxious to scrap those pictures, He sure was a handsome little devil! I'll share my page when I get it done, so you can all see him!
Mom is feeling better, but the whole floor (her apartment floor) is coming down with the flu now,
so a whole bunch of them are confided to their apartments, even have to take they meals in their rooms instead of the dining room.
The weather has been beautiful the last few days and is suppose to be for most of the week.
The grass is greening up and we will have to start mowing soon, glad Jim will be doing most of that,
Have any of you gotten your flowers for outside yet? A lot of people are buying and planting, I'm just not into it yet, seems too early yet. Maybe I'll feel like buying and planting next week,
Anyway, I suppose I better finish up here and think about getting ready for bed.
Have a great week!
Hugs Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY