Wednesday, June 3, 2015

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8eji712hxt3gwfw/If_you_cand_run-_walk.png
Good afternoon everyone. it's a rainy cool day here, but I'm enjoying the rain, we need it--I know a lot of you out there Don't need anymore, and from what I see on the news it must be awful for you all.
I'm so sorry for you all.
I went and visited mom today and she seems to be doing pretty good, except for the pain in her legs and arms. I keep telling her that it's from Old-age, but she doesn't think that is very funny. She is
pretty good today about remembering everyone, So I hope that she is good next week when my brother and sister-in-law come from Missouri for a visit. I'm sure she will know my brother, not sure about my sister-in-law tho. She has the most trouble with names except of those people that she sees a lot.
Got all my flowers planted and now with this rain they should get a good start. I Hope! I did a bit of sewing after I got home, but it sure wasn't a great day for doing that, my sewing machine didn't want to do any thing right this afternoon! Got the project done after a bit of cussing!
Well, I'm going to go and play a little in my scrapbooking program and see what I can make happen--maybe some more wordart for you all or maybe some scrapbooking pages that I am so far behind on, we'll see.
Have a great day--Hugs Donna

1 comment:

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY