Thursday, August 27, 2015

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5brswn7yy5bm3gt/Untitled_-_92_people_live_in_my_house.png
Hi, how have you all been. It's been a hell-of-a week here. some good and a lot bad!
First off we did get a new tree to plant in the back yard where the city had to cut down
 2 of our trees that died this spring. They were beautiful tree and then some kind bug
got them and they died! The city doesnt replace the tree on the bouldvard any more, the home owner has to . So we bought one and put it more into the middle of the yard.
Our 2 grandsons came over and helped Jim dig the "hole" which had to be huge!
Then day before yesterday we got a call about a friend of ours from up-north. He was doing something by the fire-pit and tripped and fell and caught on fire. Got about 85% of his body burnt.
He didn't make it, he passed away last night after they took him off Life Support.  Burns are such terrible painful things! I can't believe this is even happening. Life really sucks sometimes!
Hugs everyone, and enjoy your family every moment, you never know what tomorrow is going to bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY