Thursday, March 24, 2016

http://www.mediafire.com/download/kciocc3cgbgk72m/BLACK_AS_THE_DEVIL_-coffee.png
What would I do without my coffee. I don't drink it black tho, gotta have my creamer in it. But it gets me going in the morning. I don't drink a lot during the day, but about 2-3 o'clock in the afternoon
I have to have me another cup.  How many coffee lovers are out there?
Our snow was all gone and the flowers were coming up and then last night we got hit with a snow storm, we probably only got about 6 inches, but some places got up to 12. The sun is out today, so I'm sure that by this weekend it will all be gone. I wasn't ready for spring about a week ago, but now
I think I am! LOL
We are having my grandson graduation Party here at our house so I have a ton of thing to do in the house and yard before June 1st. We are putting new flooring in the entry way and new closet doors,
and Jim wants to do some more landscaping. This is the first of the grandkids to graduate out of 7, we have one graduating now for the next 7 years.
Hope you all have a good week and keep a smile on.
Hugs Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY