Monday, August 22, 2016

http://www.mediafire.com/download/g6066oarw51r1d0/IVE_PULLED_UP_MY_BIG_GIRL_PANTIES.png
Good afternoon everyone.
I figured I would post a new one for you all before I head out for our trip. I will be gone a week,so no more posting until I get back.
We are heading for Texas in the morning and spending tomorrow night in Kansas and then finish the trip on Wed.
We are all getting so excited to see our boy. Some of us are driving and the rest are flying out of here Thursday night, so they will miss part of the ceremonies that are going on Thursday.I will post pictures when I get back.
Hugs Donna

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the word art, have fun trip (a very long one!!!) Congrats to the grandson! Be safe! Hugs, Mat

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY