Sunday, January 22, 2017

http://www.mediafire.com/file/eyla7eg3d9k7pi0/LCE_FISHING.png Hi everyone, I decided I should get a new one posted, I have been lazy at doing this.
I thought I would do up a fishing one for all you lady ice fishing gals. I used to do a ton of ice fishing, but since we moved down here (southern Minn) I haven't went out much. I'm not to sure of the ice down here. I used to fish in the Northern part( the very Northern part of the state!) and it was a lot colder up there and I guess I think the ice freezes harder! LOL It doesn't , but that is my thinking.
We are starting to plan for a cruise the first of March, it will be a first for us. Everyone says we will love it. Hope so. Any great tips that any of you can give me?
Well, enough for tonight, gotta get this posted and then head for bed.
Hugs Donna

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Donna, this is cute! I've never ice fished and hope to never be anywhere it's cold enough to! Yes, I'm a real wimp when it comes to the extreme cold and ice and snow! Ever since I moved south (from Detroit in 1962) I swore I would never live in it again! At least here, the cold lasts a maximum of 2-3 days only and I can hibernate that long! LMAO! I took one cruise in my life at age 25 (long, long, long time ago) but it was so much fun just participating in events offered and the beauty of the ocean with the dolphins following the ship. (Miami to Nassau) Enjoy the trip! Thanks for visiting my blog too! Have a wonderful week! Hugs, Mat

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY